I have a report up on The Scrap Review today! I was fortunate enough to be able to review BoBunny's new Detour Collection.
Now technically, I am a scrapbooker... but my inky painty side always kicks in, so here are a few peeks of some of my projects from my review. To see the rest of the projects, my full review AND a GREAT GIVEAWAY... make sure to check it out here on The Scrap Review blog.
I had some product left over so after I finished my projects for the review... I made these little cuties for the kids to give to their teachers yesterday since it was their first day of school. I had to work quick, but I think these came out pretty cute considering the time I had left before picking the kids up from school. (On a side note... making sure that your cookies have time to cool after baking is highly suggested, I learned the hard way)
- Make yummy cookies :)
- take a regular size sandwich bag
- Use a 6x6 piece of patterned paper... I used the Bo Bunny Collection for this one, fold in half
- Seal sandwich bag and place the folded crease on top overlapping the bag
- Next staple starting with one side, folding in excess bag as needed, staple other side to completely seal
- Decorate your topper as desired!