Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A few videos of inspiration... PAJWLH

I have been sick for what seems like FOREVER... so I am trying to catch up on a few prompts. Here are a few fun videos that I hope will inspire you as well as share some of the fun new products that came out at CHA Winter 2012. During CHA I took a lot of fun videos featuring some of my favorite booths and people. Here are a few to share with you all.


Here is a fun video with Marah and Creative Imaginations. They had some fun new paints, elements to create your own paints as well as some fun new products for mixed media and art journaling.



And one of my favorite glittery chicas- Kathy Cano-Murillo, AKA Crafty Chica. She shares her fun product line from I LOVE TO CREATE, there is even a journal in a box. All of her products are so fun, colorful and definitely share a fun cultural flare.



Both videos I am sure that you will love, so be sure to check them out and leave the girls some love. They were troopers to spend some time with me. Through these two videos I hope that you can gain some insight into what fun products came out during CHA. One of my favorites was the fun new products from Creative Imaginations. Be sure to check out the sites at the end of the videos to link up to those on the videos.

I will have another prompt for this week on Friday with either some more videos from CHA or a technique video... let me know which you would like :)

~Liz

1 comment: