Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This weekends events!

So this post is going to be a bit lengthy, but I wouldn't want you all to miss out on a totally awesome National Scrapbook Day!


I have compiled a list of what I know will be going on this weekend for National Scrapbook Day. First things first... I will be in two places at one... literally! I will be doing a video tutorial/class on the Bad Girls Kit site. Check it out if you are going to be spending your weekend at home. I also will be providing some giveaways for those who participate. The DT girls have been working VERY hard over there, so stop on by and say hi, they will make you feel right at home!
I will also be teaching two classes at the San Diego Scrapbook Expo on Friday night. If you are around come by the booth I will be demoing friday and saturday. Here are the classes. The first is an aquaboard using glimmer mist, screens and ribbon.

The second is a triptic Beach party bingo display. This will be using the Brand new Bingo and Calling card set from Tattered Angels. I am really excited about these cards, they are made with a heavy duty cardstock and are absolutely adorable. The are also a great value too!


Pre registration has closed, but if you are in for taking one of the classes, you can sign up at the door.


If you are looking for a local place to romp for NSD, here are a list of my favorite stores in the LA, OC and SD area. All stores are doing some amazing things to celebrate!


Los Angeles County:
Strictly Scrapbooking
Scrap N' Yap
Creative Paradise
Chino Scrapbook Company (Actually I think they may be riverside co.?)

Orange County
Scrapbooking Heaven
Oh Scrap!

San Diego County:
Scrappin Attack
Everafter Scrapbooks
Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks
Yellowbird Scrapbooks
Cool Scrapbook Stuff


Make sure to check out your LSS this weekend, they are working sooooo hard to give you the latest and greatest, so stop on by and show them some love.

Speaking of which, I recieve a little tidbit of info that I think some of you might be interested in. Chino Scrapbook Company Just got in tons new Prima, and the Flirty Little Secret line!!! They also have some of the new yummy stitched Prima paper. So check it out and let me know what you think!


Here is a page I made using the March Bad Girls Kit, featuring Prima's Flirty Little Secret collection. I absolutely ADORE this paper!






Ok, so I warned this one would be a biggie post. I will be gone most of the week, so this will most likely be it for the month. Just a reminder to post a comment to the Autism Awareness RAK thread here, also I am still hosting the Support your LSS RAK, just make a purchase at a local scrapbook store (non chain, so no michaels, joanns or stores of that nature) and email it to me by april 3oth. The reciept needs to be dated with in the dates specified (if you look back a few posts you will see the exact dates) but if you bought something in April you should be good. I will be doing the same thing again in May, so send me your NSD reciepts, the more reciepts the merrier, the more chances to win. I will announce that RAK next week though. And just remember, ANY purchase is appreciated by your LSS, just a little hello to show your support! Your reciept can be any amount, just show your store some love!


Any way... I will leave you all with a little sneak of next months bad girls kit. It is wonderfullly beautiful in an oh so vintage way. You might recognize a little 7 gypsies? Well I can't tell you everything...but I can tell you that you will LOVE it!



Bad Girls Kits May Sneaky Peek!






Thanks again for your support!


have a great weekend of scrapping, and relaxing!
~Liz

2 comments:

  1. And because we are a day ahead of the States, we reckon we can get away with having International Scrapbooking Weekend, instead of the day LOL -We'll celebrate both Northern and Southern hemisphere times ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That is a riot. Most of the time it is a "week" affair here, any excuse to scrap is a good excuse in the USA!

    ReplyDelete