Monday, May 4, 2009

You know you're tired when...

You post the winners # and NOT THEIR NAME! LOL! Ok, so I am in serious need of a secretary or something because I can hardly keep track of all the RAK's I have going on. So if I miss anything PLEASE let me know email me or leave a comment, I totally appreciate any help with wrangling up my RAK's. With Autism Awareness month, LSS Rak's and NSD... a girl can seriously get lost in her own little world!

So anyways here are the winner for this weeks Autism Awareness RAK:

Here are your random numbers:
9
10
3
Timestamp: 2009-05-04 22:48:37 UTC

winners are:

Randi
Robin
and Lisa (Ceesa)

email me your addy's at primadonnaliz@yahoo.com also I have not heard from any of the winners this month so check and see if that winner was you!

And for the last RAK that I forgot to mention the winners name it was Kristi B.

All winners will win a little something from my own personal stash. Also make sure to check out the manufacturers blogs for the list of winners of their prizes (those were the pics I posted) I would love to see what you all come up with!

Also for the support your LSS RAK, the winner is Laurie Rush.

If you all could email me your addy's that would be great!


And remember to PLEASE email me your reciepts for May's support your LSS RAK.


Thanks!
~Liz

3 comments:

  1. i can be your secretary... urmm.. deal? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE your layouts. Thanks again 4 the RAK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads up Liz! I obviously need a secretary too...lol. I just sent you an e-mail. Have a happy scrappy weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete