Friday, August 1, 2008

Hmmm... Anyone look familiar?

At CHA Scrapbook Dimensions came by and videod us about Prima Hybrid. Scrapbook Dimensions is one of my favorite hybrid sites, not to mention my bud Julie Ann Shahin is a supporting editor, but regardless, it is an amazing site with great tutorials.Well, I have to admit... this is the first time I can say I have been on an online video! It was super cool, and I hope you all enjoy it! Click on the link below and let me know what you think about the Hybrid!!!


http://scrapbookdimensions.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=285&Itemid=10600

1 comment:

  1. Liz, You are so adorable!!! I love the flower in your hair.

    Great video~! I didn't know Prima had come out with that awesome, customizable stuff. That is sweet!

    When I get back in to the swing of stuff, I will be checking that stuff out.

    Toodles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete