Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blog Mixing

If you have looked at my profile lately you may have noticed a change...

I was asked to help moderate and decorate over @ Fire and Ice Designs.

First off I LOOOVE these girls, and they truly are Fire and Ice, because they couldn't be more different but they are a perfect Ying and Yang to the team. And they are best friends.

Trish and Michelle are the designers of the new Build A Book system from Prima Marketing Inc. Their concept is AMAZING, taking different styles of clear album pages and building them together into one magnificent masterpiece. So you can have your basic 6x6, add a 6x6 with a star tab, add a star page, and add another tab page to create an original album masterpiece!!!

I met the girls last CHA working the Prima booth. This past month I roomed with Trish at Prima Hybrid training and we just clicked. So the last few weeks, Trish, Michelle and I have been back and forth with ideas for their blog and logo. I was asked to create their new logo and help with their blog. so with their inspiration... This is what I came up with for them.

So, Whatcha think?

let me know~

I am so happy with the results but would love everyone's opinion on it.

thanks!

~Liz

11 comments:

  1. Liz,

    Love the website!!! Keep up your awesome work, it is so inspiring.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors!!! Great job!!!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! creative genius!! congrats on all the great blessings coming your way, blessed girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous, and totally fitting! Great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I think it rocks I might be partial as the fire of duo.
    You are the best we love ya Liz.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all you have done Liz... you rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous! Really dramatic...perfect for Prima product. You did a great job! I will definitely pop back to their site.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes!! please add to me to your "list"....just make it the "A" list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design! I saw your class on the Prima blog - looks killa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz are you playing along with us for the challenge? Wanted to know if i should wait before posting all the other L.O's?
    ~KJ!

    ReplyDelete