Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CHICAGO BOUND~

Well it's official... I am headed to CHA other wise known as a scrappers dreamland. I just confirmed my flight and babysitting. I still pinch myself once in a while just thinking of what bountiful blessings God has gifted me this year. I am so excited!!!

I can't write this without saying just how awesome PRIMA is. Tami and Pom... You rock! I will be working their booth again... what a blessing!!! BTW, Prima will be launching Prima Hybrid so look for it at a store near you!!! This time I am hoping to walk the floor a bit and scope out what else is happening in the scrap scene. I am definately heading over to the Tattered Angels booth, my new guilty pleasure is glimmer mist. I just got some colors for an upcoming class and man, I am in love!!! I have to meet the girls there, they are the sweetest!!!!
(Wendy & Michelle thanks!!!! you rock!!!)

I am also hoping to book a few classes while I am there, we'll see last time I was beat so I may be to tired!!!


So Here is to scrappin, yappin, and a whole lot of packin'

As Frankie would say, Chicago, it's my Kind of town.

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Have fun @ CHA!!!!

    Hayley
    ckmb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooohooooooooooo!!! Soooo excited that you are coming! I am looking forward to another week of good times with ya girlie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is that!!! I will have to live vicariously thru your adventures! Have a great time.

    ...and we are doing well and are totally blessed!

    ReplyDelete