Sunday, November 18, 2007

3rd...Not to shabby!

OK, so now I can tell you all! I found out Friday that I was a finalist in the prima paintables contest, a little later I found out that I recieved 3rd place for my Floral mini album. I was only able to submit the cover pic for publication. My favorite part of the album is the inside, but I still love it!

here is the link~

I am so excited, this is the first time I will have to sign a photo release! Oh and the $100 worht of PRIMA product isn't to shabby! I heart prima!!!!!

by the way, they are looking for teachers still so if any of you are interested check their blog!

take care!!!



  1. Congrats, Liz!! I'm so excited for you :) What are you going to do with all your new Prima candy?? I can't wait to see what you create :)

  2. Yay, Liz!!! You are rockin' it lately, my dear! I can't wait to see more of your stuff all around the internet!!


  3. Congrats!! It's a gorgeous album. I need to get some of these paintables. $100.... Awesome.

  4. Congrats! That's a whole lotta flowers you can get with a hundred bucks!

  5. Huge CONGRATS!! Your album is beautiful!! 3rd Place is awesome and you can't go wrong with $100 worth of product! :)

  6. I came back and clicked on the link, to find some good eye-candy.
    SO, what was the inside pages all about? Congrats., Liz.

  7. Well done, I popped onto their blog & had a look! FAB album...very creative! worth the prize! you clever thing!


  8. Wow, whay to go, and I can say I posteed here when you where a no body!