Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Good... The Bad.... And the STICKY!

So let me break it down like this!

THE GOOD...

Well some of you may have heard it on my Facebook post, but yesterday my sweet son ate grilled chicken for the first time, it may not sound like much, but to a mom of a 5 year old boy who only eats chicken nuggets, fruit and PB&J's this was VICTORY! He has issues with harder textures so this was a definate win for our family!



SO now the Bad.... and oh is it BAD!

Here is one of my Layouts for Bad Girls, I have added a slide show of my DT work at the bottom of my blog, but by posting these individual posts, it helps for those who want to be able to see detailed pics. Here is the layout called Curious Boy. I hand stitched the rain drops, added paint, stickles and of course cardboard, and VOILA... one of my most favorite layouts to date! I based this page off of a sketch that Kara did over at Bad Girls. Check them out if yo uget a chance, this months kit is Totally spring and Sooooo much fun!






You may have noticed that I added another design team to my list, I was asked a few months back by Kerri over at SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L if I would be interested in joining their DT, and well since I already use their goodies anyways, I said OF COURSE! I am seriously pinching myself with the wonderful companies I am so very blessed to work with!

SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L is my absolute favoritist (and yes this IS a word, I have been using it since the second grade!) in the whole wide world!!! They rock with the versatility of adhesives that they offer. Take a look at their site when you get a chance, they also have an online shop now that you can purchase from and all sales are directed to retailers, so the sales are not taken away from the retail market. My goal with SA is to show how you can use their adhesives as art mediums rather than just sticky stuff you use to scrap with. I am on a quest to show EVERYONE how to wear their adhesive on the outside! Believe me, you'll love it!



So if you didn't guess... that was the sticky... although it could qualify as the good too!

thanks for peeking in today!
~Liz

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your accomplishments Liz. :) Nice layout! Love what you did with the Jenni Bowlin blingy buttons.

    ReplyDelete