Sunday, December 28, 2008

Black and White Album


Here is the Black and white album for the Orange County Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa this February. We had to keep tweeking it so the screen print is a little blurry, but over all the outcome of this album is sure to be beautiful. We will be using some gorgeous Glimmer mist colors as well as red and turqouise accents. Prima bling and hydrangea flowers and the lovely 7 gyspies paper. This album is titled, "Family" but you will have the option to name it whatever you choose! please feel free to email me if you have any questions!
primadonnaliz@yahoo.com


Thanks to the ladies that have signed up for the classes as well as my teachers pets, we are sure to have a blast!

~Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Liz,
    Great book, I am sure you will have a full house for this class! Hope your holidays have been great. Did you think I fell off the face of the earth? I have been having a rather hectic stressfull holiday season. Hope your Christmas was great. I got the package you sent - my scissors, etc... Thank you so much for sending them to me, that was really thoughtful. I swear I would forget my head if it weren't attached. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i better sign up for that class since i have nothing but trouble using my glimmer mist.

    ReplyDelete