Wednesday, September 11, 2013

say hello to my friend, ScanNCut!

Isn't she pretty :)




I just wanted to let you all know that the ScanNCut site is close to being done. In the mean time, we have a few videos up, click here to check them out! In addition, we have revealed the machine!
Here it is in red :)

The site is going live September 23rd and ScanNCut machines will be available to ship this October!

Make sure to sign up for the newsletter to get all of the latest and greatest info, tutorials and updates about ScanNCut.

You won't want to miss out!

Let me know what you think of the videos, we have so much to share with you, this is just the beginning!

~Liz Hicks

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kacia, I am excited to see you soon and have fun crafting together, yay!

      Delete
  2. I've seen Julie using this on the TV show looks so cool

    ReplyDelete