Wednesday, May 19, 2010

At a loss for words...

I have been struggling the last few weeks with explaining just what I have been doing and where I was going... I don't know why, I guess it has just been tough to find the words...

Last week I was privileged to be a part of Brave Girls Camp hosted by Melody Ross. The whole journey start to finish has been a complete act of God... how I got there... being there and where I am now... Unfortunately for such miracles... it is really hard to express into words just what the heart is feeling... So excuse me as I take a day or two to find the right words to describe just what my heart is yearning to say...

Thank you!!!

XOXO

~Liz

7 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need Liz ~ this is your blog and while I would love to hear about what sounds like an amazing experience - I totally understand your need to process your experience.

    While I have never met you, (although I would love to one day!) or even spoken to you on the telephone - I appreciate all that you share with me and with others her on your blog - not just your beautiful Art - but your generosity to share and your inspiration!

    All the best to you!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liz that is soooo wonderful! I read their story a while back through reading your blog. I am so very happy for you. Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liz...I understand that and you said it very well indeed! Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. take your time :)
    hope everything is ok with you & your family! xoxo- Zoa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, it was so great meeting you at BGC. From your encouragement, I started trying to put together a blog today, all the while listening to your blog's music, love it!! Wish me luck! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz,

    what a beautiful place to go to, I too would be speechless. I was searching their site and would love one day to attand a retreat.

    Blessings to you and may God help you find words to express more.

    Denise
    mommiesmemorie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you can't find the words to speak, know that your heart speaks volumes! Praying for you my new friend!

    ReplyDelete