Thursday, April 15, 2010

A message from a Diligent Girl...

Diligent

diligent
[ˈdɪlɪdʒənt]adj
1. careful and persevering in carrying out tasks or duties



Why yes... I am Diligent...

Although I have never fully understood the meaning or should I say, digested the meaning of diligence I choose to do so now. At this very moment I am choosing to follow through, to commit, to show my integrity in what I do and process before doing. I love this definition and the way that the writer chose to add the word "careful".

With the hustle and bustle of what this world has told us to be, it is no wonder that this word "Careful" struck a cord with me. The idea of taking the time to be methodical with actions and words should be a priority, yet it sometimes doesn't even make the short list, even with myself.


(click on the picture to make it larger!)


Again, the words of the Brave Girl birdie hit home and brought a smile to my face :)


RAK WINNERS

So we also need to pick a winner for our bottle of "Piece of Heart" Glimmer Mist. And the winner is.....


#1

Blogger Erica Hettwer said...

Congrats, Scrap Kia!!! :D

April 12, 2010 8:26 AM


Erica email me your addy and I will get this out to you :) (Erica by the way is my friend who first told me about Glimmer Mist! You can thank her for introducing me to my obsession!!!)



SHABBY TO CHIC, Making the Ordinary FABULOUS BLOG HOP



And the last thing I have to share today is the info for mine and Marion Smith's (A piece of craft dot com) Blog Hop. This blog hop will share tips and techniques on using ordinary items in EXTRAORDINARY ways. We will be cramming a months worth of blog hopping into two weeks. My first project is re-using old wool sweaters and making them into___________________. You WON'T want to miss what we have in store for you!!! This will also include YOUTUBE videos so make sure to sign up for updates on Youtube, my blog or on facebook or check back here regularly to stay in the loop.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO BE HERE!!!

XOXO

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment