Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Upcoming Classes -Chino and Monrovia

Hey Everyone!!!
Before I forget, I wanted to announce some of my upcoming classes. These will be the only classes I will be teaching for now. June will wrap up my local classes for a while. During the summer I have been asked by Tattered Angels to teach at a few conventions and I am also teaching a CHA class for retailers sponsered my Tattered Angels and Graphic 45. So because of this I have to put my classes on hold for the summer. I really hope you can come by one of these classes and say hello!
Chino Scrapbook Company has Changed their name to Metropolitan Scrapbook Company!!!
They are celebrating their 1st year anniversary and have asked me to come by and teach a class to help celebrate!
LIFE in COLOR- Prima Creative Paintable Class

June 13th, 2009 3:30 pm
4479 Riverside Dr
Chino, Ca 91710
909-547-2008
Natural Beauty- Tattered Angels Mini Album





830 South Myrtle Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
Tel: 626-35-SCRAP
626-357-2727
**NEW** Catch a WAVE Tattered Angels Summer Mini Album





This class will be a little different than the Nature album. In this class you will learn some brand new techniques such as Using Glimmer Mist to emboss AND Reverse imaging.

Scrap N' Yap
830 South Myrtle Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016Tel: 626-35-SCRAP
626-357-2727
info@scrap-n-yap.com
http://www.scrap-n-yap.com/index.html

I really hope to see some friends and meet some new friends at these upcoming classes. If you have any questions feel free to email me at primadonnaliz@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a great week!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment