Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RAK... Economic Stimulus, LSS style!

I think it is about time to stimulate the local economy, and since it is the season for taxes... why not put your refund to a good use? (and if you are not getting a refund...well this may be a good way to drown your sorrow! So I am bringing back the "Support Your LSS" RAK. This was very popular last year, and I really like the idea of trying to keep our local scrap market afloat. So here are the rules:

  • Make a purchase at your LSS any time between now (March 24th- April 30th 2009) any amount, multiple reciepts will count for multiple entries.
  • Subscribe to my blog via the feedblitz link to the left of my blog page (this is crucial so that I can email you when you win!)
  • All purchases MUST be made at a brick and morter non chain store, sorry the idea is to stimulate the local LSS's and I really would like ALL purchases to be from this type of establishment. So no Michaels, Joanns, Archivers, Hobby lobby... and such
  • After enjoying making your purchase please email me a copy of your reciept @ primadonnaliz@yahoo.com
  • the reciept must be dated in between the dates mentioned
  • I will then randomly pick a winner (maybe a few depending on the outcome)
  • The prizes will be stuff from my Prima and Tattered Angels stash. So it will be some happy scrappy goodness.
  • I will post the winners On May 1st (or by the 3rd since I am teaching that weekend) and email you if you are a winner.
  • From there I will mail your prize within 2 weeks.

Sounds simple enough? I hope but if for some reason you have any questions feel free to ask, just email me!

Looking forward to helping stimulate the economy, one scrapper at a time!

Thanks!

~Liz

3 comments:

  1. how brilliant?!!! i haven't been buying anything for the longest time though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to go shopping! I haven't shopped since I was at Millie Papercrafts on Sunday...tee-hee. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I now have two reason to support my LSS, she has been open less than a month and your great incentive. Love the idea. I have already been there twice.

    ReplyDelete