Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My first sketch...and well another rak, why not?

I am so excited to share my first sketch for Bad Girls, here is the pic and the link, the link will show you a better quality pic and all the details. The site has some great sketches and well a whole lot of fun inspiration (bad girls style!)






So here is a little RAK to go with the Sketch:
again a totally random draw for winner, just use this sketch and create a project (anytype) inspired by this sketch and I will randomly award a winner a prize package from my Prima stash, a bit of flowers, lace and bling. Post a link to your project in this link. the deadline for this is April 5th. I will announce the winner April 6th.
I look foward to seeing what you create!
and of course, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at primadonnaliz@yahoo.com
thanks!
~Liz

2 comments:

  1. Well, I did your sketch, went to link it, and realized I had to post it in the Bad Girls forum. I am stretched pretty thin with online things, so I won't be signing up for the forum. BUT, I wanted to let you know I did it anyway, so you can see what I did with your sketch, it was a great one! It is on my blog, www.melonscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this sketch! I can't wait to find some pics to use & get started. :)

    ReplyDelete