Monday, February 9, 2009

More CHA Pics

Straight from the Tattered Angels booth!





Here are some pictures of the Make and Take table in the Tattered Angels booth. I was fortunate enough to be there three days of the show. I had so much fun with all of the ladies (and gentlemen) that came by to play. It was great to introduce new people to Glimmer Mist and to show some tricks and techniques to anyone passing by. We were constantly busy with retailers wanting more, and even though the Tattered Angels booth was not exactly on the main fairway, it was definately a destination that everyone wanted to get to.
So to celebrate (I think I am just so excited, that I want to keep sharing!) I will do another RAK for a package of Regal Embossed Glimmer Chips, these are such cute shapes like flourishes, crowns, flour de lis, corners and tons of other fun shapes. I have been kitting all weekend and remembered just what beautiful shapes and chips they are. I have a package or two left over from my class at Oh Scrap in October, so what better place to share them? Be sure to keep an eye out, I may be sharing some other new items soon!
*** I guess I should add, just leave a comment here, and I will randomly pic a winner next monday!
XOXO
Liz

17 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like such fun! I'm glad you are having a good time playing with the TA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have loved to be a CHA and visit your booth.
    I haven't played with the Regal Glimmer chips yet. I've seen them though, and they are beautiful! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun photos Liz! looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been at CHA to visit, too. Glad you enjoyed yourself there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had been there.

    Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Glimmer Chips!

    I'm looking forward to being your Teacher's Pet at the Expo on Friday, Liz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to win some Glimmer Chips, I haven't had the chance to play with them yet. Glad you had a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if my attempt to post went through as I got an error msg, but I'd love to win and finally get to try out the glimmer chips. I hope to someday take one of your classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait to the booth this weekend at the expo.... I hope to see you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I had been there...looks like fun. I'd love to play with some Regal Glimmer chips. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz!
    Everything looks so good! I wish you were teaching at the Bay Area Expo so that we can play with all the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun. ***envious!****

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I could have been there..it looks like everyone was having a great time! Put my name in for some new toys! I'm always interested in playing with something new!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Glimmer Mist! Need to learn more ways to use it though :) (have only used it to color white flowers).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will you be at the expo tomorrow? I might see you there :) Can't wait to see the goodies you will have!

    ReplyDelete