Monday, February 16, 2009

I've been a bad. bad. girl...


I never knew that being BAD could feel oh, so Good!

The official word is out, I am so excited to be joining the ranks of the Bad Girl Designers! I am sooooo excited to get down and dirty with these kits. Bad Girls Kits are totally my thing and I can not wait until I get my currently misted (occupational hazard) hands on my first kit. The girls on the team are definately Artiste! I hope you can join us on their MB as I am sure that you will find their site just as inspirational as I do!
On another note, I seriously have been bad in the blogging area... I NEED to pic a winner for my RAK's.... so here are my random winners:
winner of the Prima Burlap:
Here are your random numbers:14
Stacy Cohen said...

I can't wait to get my hands on all the new Prima and Tattered Angels stuff!I gotta go with Daughters by John Mayer.
February 11, 2009 8:10 AM

Timestamp: 2009-02-17 00:13:12 UTC
And the winner of the Regal Embossed Chips from Tattered Angels is:
Here are your random numbers:16
Sylvia said...
I love your Glimmer Mist! Need to learn more ways to use it though :) (have only used it to color white flowers).

Timestamp: 2009-02-17 00:17:04 UTC
ladies... please email me your addys @ primadonnaliz@yahoo.com and I will get these goodies to you!
thanks everyone for playing along!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Liz! that's awesome for you. Your style totally fits with their kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Liz, congrats to you! Those bad girls kits are to die for! It was great workin with ya at expo. I'm still a little Glimmery too, but it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! Liz....Im sooo happy to see you on the team. You will have soooo much fun for sure.
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with using the amazing kits.
    T.x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Liz!! I can't wait to see what you do with the Bad Girls kits!

    Stacy and Silva.. congrats on winning the raks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining the Bad Girls DT!!! So exciting!!!!!

    And I'm excited to see that I won the RAK. Yay!

    ReplyDelete