Friday, September 5, 2008

A Fun new class!




With all that is going on I forgot to post my newest class! This will be a paintable class using glimmer mist, we will be altering TONS of stuff to coordinate with the layout. This is definately a choose your own adventure project. I will have ons of Prima product for everyone to choose from, Crystals, flowers, lace, felt voila... TONS! Also with my newest shipment of glimmer mist due to arrive soon, I will have just about every color that they have in stock. This is a great way to try out every color of glimmer mist and find out which ones you love.

This class will be available:

September 13th

Scrapbooking Heaven in Huntington Beach, CA

714-891-4664

http://scrapbookingheavenstore.com

I am still working out some kits, if you are interested in a kit, email me and I will see what I can do.

thanks again!!!

~Liz

3 comments:

  1. Love that LO girly! Let me know how much the kits are. I'd love to get one!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layout!!!! I LOVE IT!

    I gave you an "I LOVE YOUR BLOG" award:) Check out mine for details!

    ReplyDelete