Monday, July 21, 2008

Home from CHA...

Ok, I am beat! It was a great show!!! I was absolutely impressed with how the show went this season. The Prima booth was great, and the product ROCKS! I will have pics up tomorrow of the booth, but for now I wanted to just post a little happy moment of mine!

Last night me, Trish and Michelle (the Fire and Ice girls) were in our room trying to scope out some CHA comments on various message boards. We came across a link to a 2 peas thread that included pics from CHA and one of my projects was in there!!!

here is the link to the thread and here is the link to my project, it is the 6x12 build a book clear album that is titled Fashionista.

How cool is that!

I had an amazing time, met amazing people and was able to justlify the entire fiasco that lead up to my leaving!!! Although I still have a mountain on scrap supplies to clean up... I wouldn't change it for the world!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment