Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Burkey to you!

Yup, I know it says burkey and this is why...


the kids decided to sing "Happy Turkey to you..." (to the tune of Happy Birthday) To my parents but the words confused them. So it came out Happpy Burkey. Now they think it is funny to say Happy Burkey and have sang it all morning.

So Happy Burkey to You and You and You!!!!!


I hope you all have a great time with your families ( Sam your furry ones too!) And be safe! Oh and try and scrap this weekend. there has to be some calories burned by scrapping!

If you haven't gone over to Ali's (Davis) blog site recently , check it out. She posted an awesome sketch. try it out...I am hoping to soon!

let me know what you guys come up with this weekend, you know how I love too see some triptophan induced creativity!


Eat and be happy!

~liz

4 comments:

  1. Happy Burkey Day to you, too! LOL. That's really cute :) We had a lovely day over here at the house-filled-with-critters! I hope to get some crafting done this weekend. Tomorrow I'm venturing out to Mike's to use my 25% off my entire purchase coupon. I'm a little nervous (you know how crazy it can be!)...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Burkey Day... that is hilarious! You gotta love kids and the silly little things that come out of their mouths! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    I'm glad you like the sketch and you better let me see your page if you use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Please read my blog at http://scrapperdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Kids are the best!

    I hope you had a FAB day with your family.
    X

    ReplyDelete