Thursday, October 25, 2007

Chloe & Zoe



Are the newest members of our family. last weekend we forgot the goal bucket for soccer so James ran back home quickly while I went to the game with Jackson. It took him a LONG time to get back which is odd since we only live minutes from the field. When he did return he confessed that he had stopped by a yard sale that advertised free kittens. After the game we stopped to look at them and of course I fell in love. I am positive that James fell in love first though, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it to me. So here are our beautiful new babies, both girls and both precious.


~Liz

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love kittens! And, girl kittens are always a good idea! LOL!!!

    Oh, and alcohol inks are on my list because of you and that cool as heck LO you did!!!

    Erica
    ~melegs
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet baby kittens! How cute that he was the one who wanted them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww....how cute!!! I'm such a sucker for animals!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuuuuutttteee! Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are SO cute. I bet they are cuddly little girls, too.

    ReplyDelete