Saturday, August 4, 2007

You See Lifes Color...




Here is a LO I did for my sweet son. he is so grateful ( most of the time!) and understanding of what God has given him. This was a day in the backyard that I did a "photo shoot" for the kids. later on you will see another shot of Sawyer taken during the same "shoot". that LO is called the wonder years. the journaling on this one just describes how he allows me to see the world through his eyes even if I am so wrapped up in my own life. It is crazy how wrapped up I can get in doing something that I don't stop and realize all the beauty that is still wrapped around me! So yes, it takes a child to reintroduce me to the beauties God has created! During this Lo I kept remembering the verse "You must become just like a child to enter the kingdom of God". I really need to try and keep things simple, just so i can enjoy every moment!

9 comments:

  1. WOW...that is awesome!! So colorful and I love the journaling!! How long did it take you to do that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long at all. I did it during nap time. So with 3 kids, nap time is around 1-2 hours. I also had 3 blocks going. the hardest part was having to clean them immediately after I was dne with a color. My cleaning pad kept getting gunky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like! I love your use of colors! I am going to have to add this on my list of things to try... and I love your son's name! Jackson right? We named our son Jackson too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright aunt bree, you are so sweet, I just need to know what your CKMB name is. thanks so much! It is like our alterego, and it is so hard to keep up with everyones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aunt bree= scrappinmomma on CKMB. SInce my blog is how we keep my whole entire family connected I go by aunt bree to all my neices and nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!

    thanks aunt bree/scrappinmomma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! I was wondering what company made that awesome two-sided paper and then I recognized the swirls!!! What a great idea! Love it!
    Erica
    ~melegs ;)

    ReplyDelete