Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:
E-I am eclectic, I love shopping everywhere from nordstroms to the thrift store. I find my style to be earthy, traveled and eclectic
L-Laugh, I love laughter and can never be hurt or upset while my children are giggling and squealing with delight.
I-Inquisitive, I have passed this on to my oldest son who is now 5. I love to know the ins and outs and workings of EVERYTHING. my favorite channels on the TV all are channels that leave you a little smarter (got that one from my uncle tony!)
Z-Zeal, I like to think I live life with zeal. An appreciation for what I am given and a grateful and heartfelt attitude.
A-Awkward, I love being a wee bit awkward. It leaves room for improvement and justification for improvement!
B-Beauty, I feel beautiful but not because of appearances, but because of all the beauty that I get to enjoy everyday. I would only hope that it would radiate through me as an appreciation.
E-Enough, today I realized I have enough. I don't need anything more...I probably have it already in 3 different colors.
T-Today, by Smashing pumpkins is still my favorite song in the whole wide world!
H-helpless and hopeful. the days that I feel helpless are the the days I feel the most hopeful. It is when I am at my lowest that I can truly feel the comfort of God, and know I am his and taken care of.
WOW! That was fun! I really encourage all of you to tag someone you would want to know more about and PLEASE let me know who you tag so I can read all about them and you!!!! And if you don't, well ya stink! Just kidding, we're still buds!
I am tagging:
I just did random people because I don't know that many people to match my middle name! PS and if you are wondering about my middle name it is Elizabeth, my first name was actaully Maria.