Monday, September 9, 2013

ScanNCut= No more fussy cutting!

Another amazing feature of ScanNCut is the capability to cut designs directly from your surface.  I have been able to take the fussy cutting out of crafting with ScanNCut.

You can see here how I was able to scan in my Graphic 45 paper and cut this dress form directly from the paper.




In just a few simple steps, within minutes I was able to cut this dress for out of my paper without any scissors.

I can't wait to show you all of the fun that I have been having with the machine, I know that these little teases have given you a glimpse of ScanNCut's capabilities, but I promise I will show you so much more soon! The machine launch is just around the corner.

Remember, to be the FIRST to find out about ScanNCut make sure to sign up here.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or ask here :)

~Liz ♥

5 comments:

  1. While I do love to fussy cut with nice sharp scissors..... This machine looks like it has just risen to the TOP of my "MUST HAVE" list!! SOO COOL! <3

    ReplyDelete