Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adhesive Fun!

So it has been a while since I last posted... even though it has only been a few months, it seems like it has been years since my last post. A lot has been happening here on our home front within these last few months and we are now settling into things.

The biggest changes have been that my husband is now working from home which has been a wonderful change. It is nice to be able to have lunch every with him, although I do have to say that the kids had to learn very quickly just how quiet they have to be with now having a home office. Good thing for them that they had some practice with me working from home this last year.

With this change, it brought on some other changes that we had been thinking about. The biggest being that I will no longer be working for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ on a part time bases. I will continue to stay with them on a free lance bases, but will start to explore some other opportunities that both me and my husband have been waiting for the right time to pursue. I love 3L and am grateful for the chance to continue to work with them.



To start off the fun, I am sharing a fun technique with Crafty Power Tape on the blog today. Using it with some vintage paper for a Shabby Chic effect. For the full details on this, hop on over to their blog to see the full story.

We are excited for this next chapter in our lives. I am especially excited, as I can be home for my kiddos when they need me... (which this month alone I have already had two phone calls from the school nurse!).

Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes, I look forward to sharing more here on my blog and working towards getting back to my roots of teaching and sharing what ever my brain comes up with!

~Liz ♥

5 comments:

  1. Love your page and love you. Sending you lots of well wishes on this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and love you! Good luck on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Really... so nice and so caring. Good luck in your next chapter in life. I am excited to see where we will see you next. Sending much love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I wish you all the best and hope it'll be a fantastic new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogger land.
    Taking a break is Okay, we all need to recharge and organize all the important parts of our lives.
    Keep smiling and creating. Any design team will be lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete