Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The His/Her perspective of working with your husband


Me and James


James' first CHA with Tattered Angels


Hi everyone.....this is James, Liz' husband. I was intrigued by the question of "what is it like to work with your spouse?"
I couldn't be more excited to work with Liz on a daily basis! The biggest reason is because she is my best friend and work is always so much better when you have someone there that truly cares about you. She is also so knowledgeable within the industry and I have learned so much from her!
It is a bit difficult sometimes having to put on the "office politics" hat but we do well and Liz is an amazing woman and she is capable of so much!
So I am proud to call Liz my wife, my best friend and my co-worker.


From Liz---- I also really liked this question. James is a character to be around. He has a personality that is infectious and appreciated by all in the office. He is also a VERY GOOD practical joker, our friends STILL talk about all of his April 1st antics (although, they got him in the end... hence his sparkly keys). We always have to keep our "corporate caps" on and sometimes, our ideas are not so "eye to eye" but our vision and our heart for the company are one in the same so rarely do we differ from each other.



At the end of the day... what matters the most is our family... We work for the betterment of our children and that not only they are provided for, but that they have an idea of what a responsible adult is. It is so difficult to leave these kids in the morning, and it is only this season that we both have to... but in the future, I know our kids will look back and know that both James and I are doing what is necessary at this moment for our family's success and future...

I LOVE working with James... I agree with him in that working together is great. I wouldn't want anyone else side by side with me :)

Thanks so much for the GREAT questions... I am looking forward to having something to blog about now!



~Liz ♥

5 comments:

  1. Liz, I love, love what you both share and about how much respect you have for one another and what you bring to your children and the love you raise them with. I am so proud to know you from BGC....miss you............Lynn Katzoff
    You are so brave and creative........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post. You two are just the cutest couple. So sweet and so fun! *Inky Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch Liz and James for answering my Q about working together. I guess at the end of the day the only thing anybody whants is being with your bestfriend and someone who truley understands where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping by to say hi. Hope all is well with you and the fam!
    Leslie A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet. Love both of your answers.

    ReplyDelete