Monday, July 19, 2010

Home is where MY heart is...

It's that time of year again.... CHA... the hustle and bustle of all things new in the scrapbook industry laced with the scurry and organization of manufacturers preparing for yet another big trade show :)

This year is a little different for me... although the stress still lingers, our family is now a part of this great event. Having my husband work side by side with me it is inevitable for the kids to hear a thing or two...and well give their opinions :) I used to be the one telling them about the industry... now it is a family affair :)

We are also in the process of buying a new home here in Colorado. It has been almost a year since we have been here... and we have loved every minute of it. We have sold our house in California, and found a beautiful home here in Colorado that we are now the proud owners.


So as you can see... it has been busy in the Hicks household...lots going on for all five of us but the investment is worth it, whether it be time, money or energy, working towards this goal together is a beautiful thing and worth the investment into our children :)


Since we are speaking of homes... here is a piece I created for a special friend... Moving into a new home... I am always in need of a reminder that HOME is where MY heart is... no matter how big or small your home, belongings or family is... your home is ALWAYS where you heart is... my heart is in my family, so where ever they are that is where my HOME is.... so grateful for this.


HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS


I posted this on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L blog today if you want to see a little more about it.

ALSO SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L has a very new and innovative product that I want all of you to know about! Sign up for the VIP newsblast @ The Shape to Come Site to be the very FIRST to hear about this new and innovative product... it is like nothing you have ever seen before, I am so excited for this! YOU could win $50 worth of product... they are picking random winner :)

I know it has been a while since I blogged...and again, guess it is just that time of year :) Thank you for your emails and comments checking up on me and my family...we are doing well and hoping that life will slow down again real soon :)


♥♥♥,

~Liz

3 comments:

  1. OMG. Liz, that is jaw-droppingly, breathtaking. Hands down, my favorite creation of yours, ever. Beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love all the dimension.
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete