Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wear your Adhesive on the Outside Part 3

It's that time again! I have had so much fun this month doing this blog hop with my friend Nathalie Kalbach. This week I will be sharing a fun technique using the E-Z Runner by SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L . The EZ Runner (the red one) is a great permanent white adhesive. It also is dispensed in a series of lines that allow the adhesive to be used and run nicely along curves. Here is a video in which I used the EZ Runner to create this beautiful bloom setting to center with my Prima flowers. This was a technique I used for Couture Cardstock. I will be there Guest Designer next month :)

Excuse the fact that there is no sound, Our camera has been causing some horrible static and we haven't been able to find a way to fix it. So for this video, we have substituted in some music until we can add the voice over.






Here are a few sneak peeks of the layout I used this bloom base on.





Along with the EZ runner, Me and Nat are also doing some fun stuff with the Keepsake Envelopes that SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L makes. In this layout I created a nice wall hanging and used the keepsake pockets to back the letters and offer a cute glossy background.



You can really see the Keepsake Envelopes shine in this picture :)


Thanks for stopping by and checking out our fun little blog hop. Remember to join in on the fun and email me (primadonnaliz@yahoo.com) or Nat a pic of your creation. We would love to see what you come up with!

Also don't forget to sign up for updates at "The Shape to Come" to be the first to find out all about what new and innovative things SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L is coming up with!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Liz ♥

3 comments:

  1. Neat flower... how did you do it ??? What size paper did you start with what shape how wide did you make your cuts and how did you fold????

    ReplyDelete