Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling BLUE in a GOOD way!

With our fun little blog hop going on this month, I thought I would share some of my other projects for SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L. This is one that I was asked to do for their home office (which I later found out they have displayed in their front foyer!) This of course uses all of my favorite items, Glimmer Mist, Glitter, paint, canvas, flocked paper, cork, pattered paper and flocked acetate. I also bought this sweet little butterfly punch from Micheal's (Martha Stewart) to help accent the piece.

I free handed small squares of each surface and painted, misted or glittered them accordingly. I used the adhesives sheets to apply all the glitter.



I then placed the squares along the 12x12 piece of misted paper and arranged them as I liked. I used the 3D Foam Squares in both the large and the small (black) to allow a few of the squares to appear raised up and add depth to the piece.




I love the monochromatic look of this piece and am so happy with the way it came out. And although all the pieces have a different feel or texture, the hints of blue help them to cohesively work together.

Thanks for peeking!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment