Monday, November 9, 2009

Our winner...

Here are your random numbers:

1 

Timestamp: 2009-11-09 13:57:48 UTC


Is Kristi B!


Kristi, email me your addy (primadonnaliz@mytatteredangels.com) and I will get your prize out to you. Also let me know what colors of Glimmer Mist you would like too!

Thank you again everyone for your birthday wishes and for the insight on my blog. I enjoy teaching so it looks like that is what you love most about my blog. I promise to make more time and share with you what is going on in my head. I will try and tape more videos too!

The one thing I can guarantee is that I always have something to giveaway!!! I will definitely do some sort of a giveaway or a challenge each month to not only generate your creativity but also help generate your stash too (what crafter doesn't love free product?) .


So again, thank you all for your kind words and always feel free to email me any suggestions @

primadonnaliz@yahoo.com.


Thanks!


~Liz Hicks


2 comments:

  1. Yahooey....It's a very merry un-birthday for me! Thanks whole bunches Liz.Denim, Jazz, Midnight or Moonlight blues look YUMMY! Surprise me. :)
    Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I took your class at oh scrap! (the sweet book) and had a blast. Im excited to see what kinds of new things and techniques you will be sharing with us. Hope all is well, and that you are enjoying colorado!

    ReplyDelete