Thursday, July 2, 2009

Georgia, on my mind...

I am preparing for some upcoming Tattered Angels classes at the Scrapbook Expo in Daluth, Georgia. I am excited to get to see Atlanta. I have never been to Georgia, so this will be so much fun! Joining me on the trip will be the ever talented Lauren Ferguson who will be working her magic in the booth. If you get a chance to come by, please stop by and say hi! I will be in classes most of the time, but would love it if you could come by and say hi, I believe we are in room 3. Here are the projects that we will be offering this Expo.

Royal layout

This layout is perfect for a girl OR a boy, although here it geared towards a girl, the colors can accomidate boys too! This class will review the basics of Glimmer Mist and help guide through some commonly asked questions.

Explore the Outdoors Layout

This layout is a similar class to the top layout but with different colors and different patterned paper. This layout is quick and simple, yet this class is full of the basics of Glimmer Mist.


Friends Album


ok, I have to admit... this is my FAVORITE kit! When I first recieved this kit, I just about died and went to heaven! the colors and embellishments, not to mention the CARDBOARD! It all won me over! This class will be also go through the intro to Glimmer Mist, yet expand and give you a few more tips and techniques that will show you the vast uses for Glimmer Mist.

Garden Journal


This album is absolutely stunning! This delicate album has pockets, and gates and it's embossed cover is just to die for! I added in some little Prima rosettes to the cover. I thought it would be nice to make the rosettes look like they are winding through the iron gate.

These classes are sure to be fun. If you are thinking about taking one, you may want to think quick as the classes are filling up fast. I would love to meet you if you are in the area!

thanks for peeking!

~Liz

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy Atlanta...it's a great place. Don't forget to check out Underground Altanta..it's neato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, you just made my eyes bug out! Underground Atlanta??? sounds interesting, yet scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the garden journal- so pretty! Too bad it's so far away!

    ReplyDelete