Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some more bad girl goodness...






again thank you blogger for mixing up my pictures (everyday I am thinking typepad looks better and better!) This is a layout using the massive goodness that is the Bad Girls March Kit Windsor Court. This kit is full of delicate lovelies... Just love it and did I mention that it is chalk full of Prima goodies! This layout (which was suppose to be our christmas card pic) is totally dedicated to what is important first thing saurday morning sleeping in with the ones you love. You can see that this pic is totally pre-sleep# bed so my cute little family is snuggling closely with each other, and they look too cute!!! With a little paint, Glimmer Mist, stickles, stitches, primabling all cut up and fabric, there is a whole lot of texture going on here. I jsut got my April kit which is another yummy kit, I really love these kits, there are so inspiring and truly stretch my thought process.
thanks for peeking!

1 comment: