Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bad Girl Kits are HERE!

I just wanted to share with you that the Bad Girl kits for April are now available, I am loving the main kit, butterfly kisses and especially Twinkle Twinkle, Check them out and see for yourself! Here is a slide show of my recent Bad Girl stuff, I will be adding Design stuff as I go and permanently posting it at the bottom of my page. Let me know what you think, I am totally loving the Hybrid Calender wall Hanging I made with a C & T canvas album that was thrown into my bad girls kit. I used the hybrid calender set by House of 3. It was super cool because the hybrid download came with a bonus mini set that fit perfectly on the album sheets! Click on teh pic to see the entire slide show.

Design Work

Have fun this week, and remember the RAK's that are going on, I need to get rid of stuff, so shop and create everyone!

~Liz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment