Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anyone for Happy Hour?

Good news!!! I will be hosting Happy Hour again on CreatingKeepsakes.com! I had so much fun the last time, and boy, It was tough to keep up with the typing!!! I am thinking of some goodies and prizes for Happy Hour so be sure to check it out. I will be hosting on Monday June 9th @ from 7pm-9pm PST. This is a great time for scrappers to get together and talk about scrap, kids, life well anything! If you have never been before, come check it out...You are sure to love the ladies there.

See you there!!!!


~Liz

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there!! Thanks for stopping over at my blog!! I should host a HH one of these days too!! I'm sure yours will be a blast. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it! I'll bet is was a blast tho'.

    ReplyDelete