Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Adventures of Liz Hicks- team MOM

This month has brought TONS of surprises. First we started the month by celebrating the birth of our sweet boy. He had a few friends over after school and together they enjoyed Mario cake (the cheapest cutes cake, Costco cake with pics I printed from the web and laminated). Nothing to eventful except that the day before we welcomed into our home our friends the Riners. needless to say we had an exciting week with our friends impromptu visit! That weekend we enjoyed watching James sweet cousin walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Brett Rinks. I was able to make their programs for them, something I thoroughly enjoyed!


And of course there are the baseball games. This year is Jackson's first year playing. He is the catcher and is very proud of it. The boys are great, I love watching all of their little personalities reflect on to each other. Although I often tend to forget Jackson's age, being around these boys I am reminded that he is only 6 years old. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of kids. From snack bar to singing chants, I love every minute of it.

I haven't and much time to think about my scrapping, well I now have to start making time. I have a few meetings set up with in he next few weeks and I need to get projects up and going!!! I have a few in mind, I can't wait to share them with you all!!!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment