Wednesday, October 17, 2007

keep the drama for your mama!

It ain't moving over here that's for sure!

well with that being said, I thought I would hop on here and say howdy! We have been having a great week here. my parents took the kids overnight on Saturday so me and James were able to reconnect. We had lunch on Sunday and did various odd projects around the house that we had been neglecting. I am proud to say I have been a scrapping fool! my new jewel is my alcohol inks, MAN do I love them! I have a few projects done with them that I am pretty excited about. I would post pics but apparently it is a bad day at blogger and my pics arent uploading. WAH! Oh well., SO what are all of you working on? any new projects in the works? any contests coming up? am debating about HOF. I was really amped up to do it but I can't bring myself to work for a company in such a situation. I really hope this mess gets cleaned up soon.
So if you hear of any contests coming up, let me know I am itching to get back in to the swing of things! I do have to say that @ memory trends I really enjoyed meeting all the CK staff and writers. they were awesome. Especially Brian tippets. I was really impressed with he way he handled things there. Especially when Lisa B tried to smuggle me, annie, and leslie in to the SOY banquet. I am surprised that he has been wrapped up in this.


Well on a sweet note!


Snaps to my friend Ali D and here new baby on the way! I can't wait to see here new little redheaded bundle of joy! I hope you will still be able to make it out for CHA, but if not I am sure we will catch up soon. BTW, if you haven't at least glimpsed at the CK HOF book, take a peek. I am sure above all you will LOVE what Ali has to offer, from one bowl a holic to another, thanks for your creative entry!

alright ladies, I promise to be back in action, hopefully on a daily basis now. our home PC should be back this week and be running a whole lot better. keep peeking, because I am sure to be doing something for the holidays and definitely throwing some sort of a cyber give-away for my birthday that is coming up!

thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes this past week, we are doing so much better thanks to your prayers! I am so thankful for you all!


you rock!

~Liz

7 comments:

  1. Hey Liz!
    I feel like I've been out of the loop lately too. My scrap area is a mess, so I'm looking forward to getting it back in order and working on some pages tomorrow or the next day. I need to start blogging again to keep myself on track. Are you going to do HOF? I think I am. I know I am, actually. I just have to make sure I submit it officially.
    I saw that Jenny McCarthy has a son with Autism and wrote a book about it. I'm sure you already knew that, but I wanted to share just in case you didn't.
    Well, this is so long that I should have sent it as an email! Sorry!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    Nice to catch up with you.
    Both of us has been out of the blogging/scrapping world for a bit, eh?
    Can't wait to see your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you back here girl! I agree that Ali had some great offerings in the HOF book! I laughed my booty off at the bowlaholic and licking gravy...

    and how nice to have time to reconnect with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tanks ladies!

    jury is out on doing HOF. I want so much to know that CK is figuring this out but the truth is out there and no one can hide it. I have a strong disrespect for anyone who would not stand by their word. either way if nothing gets resolved I may have to sit this one out. I am so bummed because I REALLY want to do it, but do not want to be in company with someone with blaten lack of respect for such a prestigious contest. I know first hand how hard it is to enter and what a toll it takes on families, Shaina entered HOF and all I can think is how much work she put in only to follow the rules and not get a call. So I am still torn as of now I am not entering but if there is a thread of integrity left in the contest, I hope it will show up at somepoint and change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, I am a little sleepy, I should be thanking you ladies rather than "tanking" you!


    shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give it some time. I'm sure the HOF thing will work itself out. I have no regrets from entering. And you are right, I did comb through the rules entirely and checked everything a hundred times before entering. I would think everyone had, but I guess not.
    Anyway, don't let other people's mistakes sway your decision. If you want to do it, then go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off. thanks (not tanks) so much for the compliment! Aren't those bowls awesome!! Now that I've got a great excuse to eat them all time you better believe I'll take it up!

    How nice that you guys got some time together. That's always nice...everyone always needs those days away! :)

    ReplyDelete