Thursday, August 9, 2007

O me O my!!!

http://www.oscraps.com/ you have been O so good to me tonight. thank you for all the super sweet free digi kits that I downloaded from you tonight! I hope you don't mind but I am telling my friends all about you! Melegs, you are not the only one with an on-line crush! I even have a special kit just for my new friend Ali who has a fetish for leprachauns~

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=16845&cat=287&page=2


Please post here if you find them as helpful as I did!

~enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm seriously laughing at my fetish for leprechauns!! Really I would probably have an infatuation for anything that carried around a pot of gold or even a small bag of $20s would get my attention!

    Now I'm off to check out the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to think of it, that is actually a very valid point. Why not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO. Is it digital? When did the RCG go away? I just checked it out the other day, but didn't do the challenge I got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is not a permanent link on the MB anymore. I ahven't been able to find it though it is fabled to still be out there.

    oh and it is all paper, no digi on this one.

    ReplyDelete