Friday, June 8, 2007

This week in review...

It is hard to believe that this week is finally done. Our floors are completed and James is still working in the bathroom prepping the walls for the plumber. Our house looks AWESOME. I would never have guessed in my wildest dreams that all of this was possible. that our house had this potential. I am so happy that we were able to get this all done within our budget.


As for SOY, it is on a stand still, I am still waiting for inspiration from God as to what to do next. I am working on my wicked LO, and then have in the works a Sawyer LO, and a daddy LO. so that will put me @ 13. Only 7 left to figure out. I would much rather scrap with passion than to scrap blind anyways so I will wait patiently and see what comes to me, that is the way it always works with me.

I can not Begin to tell you how good GOD is. Our house alone is a miracle, and our sweet babies remind me of his love and beauty each and every day. I am so grateful, for where we are now. this journey has been up hill but I think we may be hitting a plateau for now.


You are too good to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment