Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Soy wonderful...

well now that I am able to access my blog, I am going to put it to good use.

In other words, I am going to write to my little hearts content!!!

Right now I am up ito my ears in projects.

I am working on a mini album for my wonderful friend Julee who just had her first baby. Well I should probably mention Scott, since he had a hand in it to. A few weeks they introduced into the world a beautiful baby girl named Lily.

I am also working on an entire album for Jackson's preschool class, due date two weeks and counting!

On top of that all I am frightfully working on my SOY portfolio. I am a little over half way there. I am so proud of what I have accomplished. This is deffinately my best work and regardless of the outcome, I would do it over and over again if I was able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment