Friday, February 9, 2007

So this is it,

I have just realized that I am actually doing this. Why I am not sure of, but I am. So here it is my Blogerisms. The name is something that I came up with while chatting with my friend Melissa about her blog in which I named Carrie Bradshawisms. So, I only thought it fitting that my attempt at this reflect all things me. I love my family, they keep me going and are obvioulsy the reason that God has me here. I am married to my college sweetheart, James. I knew I would marry him but not as soon as he new he would marry me! By our third day dating he told me he loved me and by the end of the week he told me he was marrying me. It just feels right! So here we are 6 years later, three kids later, and we are still madly in love.

I am a mom that is no secret, but getting to where I could admit that I thought that I was doing it right, now that is a different story. I guess I always saw myself as mommy and never really new it. Now that I am living it, I love it and I can say that every day is a challenge but I live through each day through the grace of God. His mercies are new every morning! I get life done and that is what counts. My house may be a mess but it will probably always be. My kids will always need me and they are my priority. I like that. I am glad that I know now that the house will still be messy tomorrow but my kids need me today.

now to my artsy side~

I love scrapbooking. Not just on paper but in life. Everything that I do with my family is a memory that I wish to treasure. Recording it through a picture, a catch phrase or a feeling is what I am about. I use scrapbooking as a medium to reflect my life and to forever cherish the memories that I may otherwise forget.

So here it is~

Blogerisms, momisms and scrapisms. I may get here every day, or every week but you are sure to find something that will make you go "HMMM"

Thanks for looking!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment