So I heard back from the last winner last night, and I am PROUD to announce that the winners of the 1oz. bottles of Glacier Glimmer mist are:
Sandee Allen: scrapnTn on the CKMB
Sandi Johnson: starrystamper on Socalscrap and pawsonscrapbooking.com
Angie Smith
Jennifer Ingle: Jingle on CKMB and All Momments Remembered
Beth Warren: Beth_W737 on two peas
Thank you ladies (and gentlemen) for playing along this month! It has been a bit of a roller coaster her but this has truly been a blast!!! I will get these out to you within the next week or two.
Also don't forget about this months RAK, Support your LSS!!!
This week I will be posting some fun stuff from this weekends retreat at Scrappin-Escapes. It was tons of fun and I can't wait until February for the San Diego retreat! Jessica and Matt did a great job!!! Thanks to all the ladies and gentlemen that were there, it was a blast! I will also be posting pics of my FREE Make and Take that I will be doing at Scrapfest for Strictly Scrapbooking. If you are local Sophia is now offering a FREE coupon to come in and shop. email me ( primadonnaliz@yahoo.com ) and I will forward it to you. There will be some great retailers there with some killer deal, you won't want to miss it!
thanks again!
Thanks, again, Elizabeth, for the great prize! I can't wait! Congratulations to the other winners!!! It's good to see a couple of other familiar faces!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners!!
ReplyDelete